- Steak Service
- Steak Markers
- Wooden Steak Markers Gold Max (5)
- Gold Max Chop Holders (3)
- Plastic Steak Marker (11)
- Plastic Expendable Steak Marker (2)
- "Thank for your quality of service was just fine and I will be ordering some more later on.
- "Thanks for the follow-up. I order cases of the almond milk regularly and have tried 2 other companies and had problems with the quality of packing and/or reliability of the product availability. I've been very pleased with the quality of packing (you leave it in the original case then pack it all with peanuts). Although your shipping is a bit more expensive, the price of the milk is less. I've been very pleased and will continue my regular orders.
Products in Steak Markers
Those in the restaurant business realize that while lots of business is what one strives for as a restaurateur, it is often difficult to prevent the kitchen staff from becoming frantic and overwhelmed by the demands of the dining room. Oftentimes, there is a great deal of confusion in keeping separate the entrees of each diner, particularly when dealing with steaks in varying degrees of preparedness. To aid you in differentiating between each cut of meat that is being prepared, Food Service Direct offers a number of disposable steak markers for your convenience. These markers may be used to indicate the level of “doneness” of each steak, helping your cooks and wait staff avoid confusion.