The Tradex Foods Sinbad Atlantic Cod Loins are skinless, boneless, wild-caught Atlantic cod loins with a mild flavor. With a firmer texture and lesser moisture content than Pacific cod, these Atlantic cod loins are great for all poaching, baking, frying, and more and can be served as entrees or appetizers. Ideal for restaurants, cafes, diners, and hotels, this bulk case comes in a 10 pound box of Tradex Foods Sinbad Atlantic cod.
Atlantic Cod Loins
- Wild-caught, skinless, boneless Atlantic cod loins
- Processed in Asia
- 20 g protein per serving
- Marine Stewardship Council certified
- Keep frozen for later use
- 7 oz. (198.45 g) each
- 10 lb. (4.54 kg) total weight
- This bottom dwellomg species is a large Groundfish that is similar in appearance to Pacific Cod. Its body colour varies from brownish red to grey or black belly shade ranging from grey to white. The fish has a pale lateral line along both sides of its body. Both Atlantic and Pacific Cod species have a distinctive barbell on the end of their lower jaw.