Returns Due to Damages in Transit
- If the reason for a return is that the product or packaging is damaged, customers are required to provide proof of damage (picture or any other acceptable proof) to the Customer Service Department, and FSD will give store credits in the qualified cases.
No Returns are Accepted on the Below Product Types
- Frozen and Refrigerated items
- Special Order Items
Limited Returns are Accepted on the Below Food Items and Non-Food items
Some returns might be accepted on dry food and non-food items under the following conditions:
- Returns must be claimed within 7 days after receiving the product by sending a claim request with details to email@example.com.
- Products must be in unused, saleable condition.
- A Return Product Authorization (RPA) number needs to be acquired by the Customer Service Department,
and this RPA number must accompany all returned items.
- This RPA number must be written on the shipping label of each package.
- Returned products without an RPA number may be assessed a $20 administrative fee.
- If product boxes or packaging are damaged during return shipping, customer may be assessed a $20 re-boxing fee.
- For the qualified returned products, FSD will issue a store credit after deduction of a 25% re-stocking fee. If the product was damaged during the transit, the re-stocking fee will be waived.
- FSD will provide a pre-paid shipping label and RPA number for return shipments
- FSD will investigate the outer packaging and the product packaging when received.
- FSD will not reimburse the original shipping cost.
Title Transfer on Returns
FSD does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a store credit may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, FSD does not take title to the item.