- Regularly stocked dry items are eligible for return as long as they are unopened, in their original manufacturers packaging and have adequate shelf life remaining. Return requests must be received within 7 days of receiving you order. If your return is approved a prepaid UPS return label will be sent to you. Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse team your credit will be issued. Please note there is a 20% restocking fee and any shipping fees paid for your order will not be credited with your return.
The following items are not able to be returned at this time:
- Temperature Sensitive Items
- Special Order Items
- Custom Products
- Open Cases
- Products not sold by FoodServiceDirect.com
Complaints Due to Damages in Transit
- If the reason for a return/complaint is that the product or packaging is damaged, customers are required to provide both clear photos and a detailed description of the damage to the Customer Service Department to begin the claim process. Upon claim approval, FSD will issue store credit to cover the cost of the damage.
- Please note that all damages must be reported immediately upon delivery. If the product received is temperature sensitive, the issue must be reported within 3 hours of delivery. All other issues must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- FSD, along with our delivery partners, reserve the right to inspect damage before issuing store credit. Please do not discard any product until review is complete.
- Refusing delivery does not initiate a return and will not automatically result in a refund.
Title Transfer on Returns
- FSD does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a store credit may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, FSD does not take title to the item.
Questions or Comments
- Please click here for an exhaustive list of FAQs or to contact our Customer Service Department.