Complaints Due to Damages in Transit
- If the reason for a return/complaint is that the product or packaging is damaged, customers are required to provide both clear photos and a detailed description of the damage to the Customer Service Department to begin the claim process. Upon claim approval, FSD will issue store credit to cover the cost of the damage.
- Please note that all damages must be reported immediately upon delivery. If the product received is temperature sensitive, the issue must be reported within 3 hours of courier delivery.
- FSD, along with our delivery partners, reserve the right to inspect damage before issuing store credit. Please do not discard any product until review is complete.
We are currently unable to accept returns on any product
- Due to exceptional circumstances due to the COVID-19 Epidemic, we are unable to accept returns or cancellations on any items. Orders begin processing as soon as they are received and are final. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Title Transfer on Returns
- FSD does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a store credit may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, FSD does not take title to the item.
Questions or Comments
- Please click here for an exhaustive list of FAQs or to contact our Customer Service Department.