The Tazo Passion Iced Tea Concentrate has a refreshing mouthfeel that will be enjoyed by everyone. It is made with hibiscus flowers, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hip, lemongrass, and fruit juice for optimum flavor and color. This unsweetened herbal tea concentrate eliminates the hassle of scratch preparations. It has to be mixed with 5 part water for a quick beverage. The Tazo bulk instant tisane is ideal for concession stands, food trucks, and convenience stores.
- 5:1 tea concentrate
- Caffeine free for added health benefits
- Carton for hassle-free dispensing and storage
- OU Kosher certified
- Keep refrigerated for later use
- 32 fl. oz. (946.35 ml) each
- 6 cartons per case
A foodservice exclusive - Empower your adventurous guests with a boundary-breaking taste adventure with Tazo 5 to 1 Iced Tea Concentrate. With its exuberant blend of herbal, floral, and fruit flavors, Tazo Passion Iced Tea Concentrate creates a uniquely delicious beverage that will excite even your most adventurous guests. This slightly sweet herbal tea concentrate offers perfect pucker for tart lovers thanks to vibrant hibiscus, citrusy orange peel, tart rose hips, zingy lemongrass, and a punch of warm cinnamon. The premium passion iced tea mix also allows you to easily expand your beverage offerings to include creative drinks like iced tea lattes, lemonade-and-tea coolers, tea cocktails, spritzers, and more. Whether you're a season mixologist, catering manager, menu creator or restaurant owner in search of a deliciously unique flavor offering, brewing the unexpected with this Tazo concentrate is sure to please any and every guest.
- 1 part concentrate to 5 parts water or lemonade mix in any flavors you'd like or serve as is!
- Perfect as a summer drink or for year round meal and dessert pairings
- Brew the unexpected with an imaginative blend of herbal teas with hibiscus flowers, rose hips, and passion fruit flavors
- Handpicked and responsibly sourced around the world
- Great base for mixing and crafting a variety of iced tea mocktails or cocktails
- We've got our own thing brewing: dare to be different
- Replaces former GTIN 40762111120616
Preparation: Give it a quick shake. Mix equal parts tea concentrate with milk or plant based mylk. Heat up or simply pour over ice.