December Delays! Throughout the month of December, our shipping partners often experience delays in transit. As this item is temperature sensitive, it may be held until the following Monday before shipping to ensure it arrives in the condition you expect.
The delicious Rich's Gourmet Cinnamon Roll Log Dough is a soft, buttery dough, flavored with a premium cinnamon paste. This roll log dough is versatile in use and can bake sweet treats ranging from cinnamon breads to king cakes. This dough is best suited for use in bakeries, cafes, cafeterias, and bistros. The bulk pack contains 9 Richs roll log dough pieces.
Roll Log Dough
- Ready-to-bake roll log dough
- Contains eggs, milk, and wheat
- Source of carbohydrates
- 0 g trans fat
- Kosher Dairy certified
- Keep frozen for later use
- Frozen shelf life: 210 days
- 3 lb. (1.36 kg) each
- 9 dough rolls per case
Gourmet cinnamon roll log made with soft buttery dough and swirled with imported cinnamon paste. Tea Ring Coffee Cake, Cinnamon Bread, King Cake. 3 Pound Log, 9 Per Case.
1. Keep dough frozen at 0°F (- 18°C) until ready to use.
2. Remove frozen dough logs and place 4 logs on greased orplastic lined sheet pans.
3. Cover the individual pans with oiled plastic or cover full pan rack with a plastic rack cover to prevent product from drying out.
4. Place product in cooler (40°F (4°C)) and defrost overnight or at room temperature for 45-60 minutes.
5. While logs are still cold, use a serrated knife to cut logs into desired portions on scoring marks for 4 oz. or 6 oz. rolls.
6. Pan the rolls or coffee cakes on parchment paper fined full sheet pans.
Full sheet panning chart: Size individual clustered: 4 oz. 2 x 43 x 5 on full sheet pans. 6 oz. 2 x 43 x 5 on full sheet pans. 4 oz. 3 x 4 in 2 deep full steam tablepans. 6 oz. 2 x 4 in deep to full steam tablepans16 oz. 2 cakes per pan.
7. place in proofer (95°F - 110°F (35°C - 43°C), 85 % humidity) and proof until double in size.
8. Bake in a preheated oven until rolls are golden brown: 325°F (160°C) conventional oven 375°F (175°C) all other types of ovens.
9. Remove from oven and brush with Rich's Glaze 'N Shine.
10. Cool slightly and ice with Rich's cream cheese icing or warm Rich's Heat 'N Ice.
11. Decorate with colored sugar, candied fruit or nuts, if desired.
12. Hold cooled baked rolls covered at room temperature to prevent drying out. Serve or package and label for selling.
Frozen: 210 days
Refrigerated: 0 days
Ambient: 0 days