The Rich Sheeted Pizza Bun Disk Dough can be used to prepare delicious pizzas. This sheeted pizza dough is pre-cut to save prep time and effort. It is easy to handle with consistent size and scratch quality. This Rich pizza dough bulk pack is ideal for bakeries, pizzerias, and diners.
- Sheeted pizza bun disk dough
- Pre-cut to save prep time and labor
- Consistent in size and scratch quality
- Easy to handle
- Contains wheat
- May contain eggs, milk, sesame, and soy
- KOF-K Kosher Pareve certified
- Frozen shelf life: 210 days
- Keep frozen for later use
- 5 in. (12.70 cm) each
- 2.5 oz. (70.87 g) each
- 28.13 lb. (12.76 kg) total weight
- 180 packs per case 5" proof and bake sheeted pizza bun disk is an edge-to-edge dough that's pre-cut, consistent in size, scratch-quality and easy to handle. Simply thaw overnight covered and under refrigeration, proof covered at room temperature until doubled in size, top and bake.
Preparation instruction: 1. KEEP PRODUCT FROZEN AT 0 F (-18 C) OR BELOW UNTIL READY TO USE. 2. REMOVE DESIRED NUMBER OF PIZZA BUN DISK DOUGHS FROM THE FREEZER AND ALLOW EACH TO THAW OVERNIGHT ON OILED PIZZA PANS COVERED WITH PLASTIC. (AS AN ALTERNATIVE, THAW ON PIZZA PANS AND USE THE SAME DAY AFTER 2-3 HOURS THAW TIME AT ROOM TEMPERATURE, 75 F (23 C) . MAXIMUM TIME IN RETARDER IS 3DAYS. 3. REMOVE THAWED DISKS FROM THE RETARDER (COOLER) AND TRANSFER TO PIZZA PANS. ALLOW DOUGH TO DOUBLE IN SIZE. 4. TO PREVENT PRODUCT FROM DRYING OUT DURING TEMPERING (THAWING), COVER WITH PLASTIC OR BRUSH WITH OIL. 5. CAREFULLY DOCK THE DOUGH TO MINIMIZE BLISTERING AND/OR BUBBLING DURING BAKING. FOR A THICKER CRUST, ALLOW THE PIZZA TO CONTINUE TO RISE UNTIL DESIRED THICKNESS IS OBTAINED. 6. ADD SAUCE, CHEESE AND TOPPINGS. 7. BAKE AS FOLLOWS: DECK OVEN: 500 F (260 C) 8 - 11 MINUTES CONVECTION OVEN: 375 F (190 C) 7 - 10 MINUTES FORCED AIR CONVEYOR: 500 F (260 C) 4.5 - 5.5 MINUTES CONVENTIONAL OVEN: 450 F (230 C) 10 - 12 MINUTES
5 IN SHEETED PIZZA BUN DISK DOUGH