The Phillips Crab and Shrimp Cake is made with equal measures of tender shrimp pieces and Phillips lump crab meat. These crab and shrimp cakes are flavored with roasted red peppers, onion, celery, and exclusive seasonings. Easy to pan-saute or bake, these cakes do not need to be thawed before cooking. The Phillips crab and shrimp cake bulk pack is a great buy for seafood restaurants and diners.
Crab and Shrimp Cake
- Crab and shrimp cake
- Made with Phillips lump crab meat and tender shrimp pieces
- Exclusive seasoning, onion, celery, and roasted red pepper flavoring
- Easy to bake or pan-saute
- Rich in protein
- Contains crustacean shellfish (crab, shrimp), egg, fish (anchovies), and wheat
- Keep frozen for later use
- 3 oz. (85.05 g) each
- 12 packs per case Crab & Shrimp Cakes, (12) 3 oz.
Preparation instruction: Pan Fry from Thawed: 1. Pan fry over medium heat in oil for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side. 2. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F. Bake from Frozen: 1. Preheat oven to 400F. 2. Place cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet. 3. Bake for 13 minutes, flip, and bake additional 5-7 minutes until golden brown. 4. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F. Bake From Thawed: 1. Preheat convection oven to 350°F. 2. Place cakes on oiled sheet pan and bake at 350°F for 7-9 minutes. 3. Flip cakes and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.