Nestle Stouffers Red Box Family Style Recipes Grandmas Chicken with Vegetable Rice Bake
GRANDMA'S CHICKEN & VEGETABLE RICE BAKE- Tender white meat chicken, vegetables & rice in a cheddar cheese sauce. Freshly Made, Simply Frozen.
Preparation and Cooking:
- Leave film on tray, do not vent.
- Cook on high 16 Minutes.
- Uncover, continue cooking on high 2 Minutes.
- Let stand 5 Minutes. Will be hot!
Conventional oven (Preheat 375°F)
- Cut film to vent.
- Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 60 Minutes
- Uncover, continue cooking 25 Minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
- WILL BE HOT!
ENSURE PRODUCT REACHES AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 160°F Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray. For crispiest topping, use conventional oven cooking instructions. For quickest time, use microwave instructions.