The Trident Seafoods Battered Wild Alaska Pollock Wedges are made from wild-caught pollock fish, portioned into wedges, and coated with a whole-grain breading. Rich in essential vitamins and minerals, these pollock wedges are deliciously healthy and can be served on a bun with various side dishes and dipping sauces, or in tacos and wraps. This bulk case with a 10-pound box of Trident Seafoods pollock wedges will be an ideal buy for cafes, diners, hotels, and restaurants.
- Wild-caught pollock wedge portions with a whole-grain breading
- 16 g protein per serving
- Low in saturated fat and cholesterol
- Good source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B12
- Contains eggs, fish, soy, and wheat
- CN labeled
- IQF to preserve freshness
- Keep frozen for later use
- 4 oz. (113.40 g) each
- 10 lb. (4.54 kg) total weight
Preparation instruction: COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:* KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. THAWING IS NOT RECOMMENDED - COOK FROM FROZEN. CONVECTION OVEN: BAKE AT 400°F FOR 22 TO 28 MINUTES. CONVENTIONAL OVEN: BAKE AT 425°F FOR 25 TO 30 MINUTES. * COOKING TIMES AND TEMPERATURES MAY VARY SUBSTANTIALLY. INTERNAL TEMPERATURE SHOULD BE AT LEAST 165°F. WE STRIVE TO PRODUCE A FULLY €œBONELESS€ PRODUCT. AS WITH ALL FISH, HOWEVER, OCCASIONAL BONES MAY STILL BE PRESENT.
- POLLOCK PORTION 4 OZ WEDGE BATTER DIPT, RAW. FROZEN