The Seamazz Swai Fillets make are versatile for a host of menu applications. These skinned, boneless swai fillets are individually trimmed, saving preparation time. The tender white meat of the swai fillets brings texture to dishes and is also an excellent source of protein. With no trans fats, these can help prepare hearty dishes. The Seamazz swai fillets bulk case will be an ideal buy for cafes, food trucks, and cafeterias.
- Seamazz swai (pangasianodon hypophthalmus) fillet
- Mild, delicate taste and firm, flaky texture
- Global Aquaculture Practices (GAP) Certified
- No trans fat and carbohydrates
- 15 lb. (6.80 kg) bulk case