COUNTRY FRUIT COBBLER - CHERRY
Preparation and Cooking:
Bake - BAKING DIRECTIONS:
1. Remove FROZEN cobbler(s) from shipper; discard protective lid(s).
2. Place FROZEN cobbler(s) on sheet pan(s).
3. Bake in preheated 400ºF. CONVENTIONAL OVEN, 65-70 minutes
Bake in preheated 350ºF. CONVECTION OVEN, 55-60 minutes (with blower fan on) UNTIL
CRUSTS ARE LIGHT BROWN AND FILLING BEGINS TO BOIL.
NOTE: Because ovens vary, adjust time and temperature as necessary.
4. Remove cobbler from oven on sheet pan.
Never handle hot cobbler(s) by edges of cobbler foil!
5. Cool to room temperature about 1 1/2 hours.
6. Release cobbler by using a knife to separate crust from foil.
Cut into desired portions and serve.
STEAM TABLE HOLDING:
Fully baked cobbler(s) can be held uncovered on steam table up to 5 hours.