Made with wheat and soybean, the Rich's Homestyle Yeast Raised Ring Donuts are soft and delectable sweet treats. These ring donuts are yeast-raised and a rich source of carbohydrates. Convenient and easy to use, these donuts are versatile and can be topped with glazes and toppings of choice. The bulk pack of 240 Rich's yeast-raised ring donut can find use in cafeterias, breakfast inns, bakeries, and bistros.
- Ready-to-bake raised ring donut
- Contains wheat and soybean
- May contain milk, eggs and sesame
- Source of carbohydrates
- 0 g trans fat
- Kosher Dairy certified
- Keep frozen for later use
- Frozen shelf life: 150 days
- 1.75 oz. (49 g) each
- 240 donuts per case
Ready-to-finish yeast ring donut. Bulk packed. Top with icings (chocolate, vanilla, maple), nuts, sprinkles, glazes, sugars, and schmears.
1. Place 4x6 on lined sheet pan.
2. Thaw 60 minutes at room temperature.
3. Heat in 375 F (190 C) oven for 2-3 minutes.
4. Finish: Glaze or granulated sugar immediately, ice or donut sugar when cool. Keep frozen at 0 F (-18 C) or below.
Frozen: 270 days
Refrigerated: 0 days
Ambient: 1 day