Rich's 7 inch proof and bake pre sheeted pizza dough is an edge-to-edge dough thats pre-cut consistent in size scratch-quality and easy to handle. Great Versatility! Use to make signature crusts, calzones, bread bowls, flavored or marinated crusts. 5.5 Ounce -- 96 per case.
1. Keep product frozen at 0 F (-18 C) or below until ready to use.
2. Remove desired number of sheeted pizza doughs from the freezer and allow each to thaw overnight on oiled pizza pans covered with plastic. As an alternitive, thaw for 2-3 hours at room temperature, 75 F (23 C). Use by the next day. Maximum time in cooler once thawed is 3 days.
3. Remove thawed shells from cooler and transfer to pizza pans. Allow dough to doublein size.
4. To prevent product from drying out during tempering (thawing), cover with plastic or brush with oil.
5. Carefully dock the dough to minimize blistering and/or bubbling during baking. For a thicker crust, allow the pizza to continue to rise until desired thickness is obtained.
6. Add sauce, cheese and toppings.
7. Bake as follows: Deck Oven: 500 F (260 C) 8-11 minutes. Convection Oven: 375 F (190 C) 7-10 minutes. Forced Air Conveyor: 500 F (260 C) 4.5-5.5 minutes. Conventional Oven: 450 F (230 C) 10-12 minutes.
Frozen: 180 days
Refrigerated: 2 days
Ambient: 0 days