The Rich Fresh ‘N Ready Oven Rising Sheeted Pizza Dough can be baked and added with various toppings to prepare delicious pizzas. This sheeted pizza dough is pre-cut to save prep time and effort. It is designed to rise and develop airy texture, artisan flavor, and great chew in the operator’s oven. This Rich pizza dough bulk pack is great for bakeries, pizzerias, and diners.
- Oven-rising sheeted pizza dough
- Pre-cut to save prep time and labor
- Freezer-to-oven dough
- Designed to rise and develop airy texture
- Contains milk and wheat
- May contain eggs, sesame, and soy
- KOF-K Kosher Dairy certified
- Frozen shelf life: 120 days
- Refrigerated shelf life: 1 day
- Keep frozen for later use
- 12 in. (30.48 cm) each
- 16.6 oz. (470.6 g) each
- 24.9 lb. (11.29 kg) total weight
- 24 packs per case 12in pre-cut sheeted freezer-to-oven dough that is designed to rise and develop its airy texture, artisan flavor, and perfect chew in the operator's oven. Use product right from the freezer, add toppings and bake.
Preparation instruction: STORE FROZEN AT 0°F TO -10°F (-18°C TO -23°C) WHEN READY TO USE, REMOVE DESIRED NUMBER OF UNITS FROM CASE AND THEN RESEAL CASE AND RETURN TO FREEZER. FREEZER TO OVEN: ADD SAUCE, CHEESE AND TOPPINGS. BAKE UNTIL CHEESE MELTS AND CRUST TURNS GOLDEN BROWN. CONVECTION OVEN: 375°F (190°C) FOR 9 - 11 MINUTES. CONVEYOR OVEN: 500 - 550°F (260 - 290°C) FOR 4.5 - 6.5 MINUTES. REMOVE PIZZA FROM OVEN. ALLOW TO SET FOR ONE MINUTE. SERVE WHILE HOT. THAWED: COVER AND THAW (UP TO 2 HOURS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE 75°F (23°C). ADD SAUCE, CHEESE AND TOPPINGS. BAKE UNTIL CHEESE MELTS AND CRUST TURNS GOLDEN BROWN. CONVECTION OVEN: 375°F (190°C) FOR 8 - 10 MINUTES. CONVEYOR OVEN: 500°F (260°C) FOR 4 - 5 MINUTES. REMOVE PIZZA FROM OVEN. ALLOW TO SET FOR ONE MINUTE. SERVE WHILE HOT.
FRESH 'N READY 12 IN OVEN RISING SHEETED PIZZA DOUGH