The Rich Byron’s Smokehouse Cowboy’s Bar-B-Q Sauce with Chopped Pork and TVP will make a delicious meal option. It is flavored with cowboy’s sauce that is prepared using a blend of tomatoes and brown sugar with a natural smoke flavor. This Rich Byron’s Smokehouse chopped pork bulk pack is a great buy for school cafeterias, office pantries, and supermarkets.
- Chopped pork
- Added with textured vegetable protein
- Flavored with cowboy’s sauce
- Sauce made with tomato and brown sugar
- Contains soy
- Frozen shelf life: 365 days
- Refrigerated shelf life: 7 days
- Keep frozen for later use
- 5 lb. (2.27 kg) each
- 20 lb. (9.07 kg) total weight
- 4 tubs per case Cowboys sauce (smooth blend of tomato and brown sugar with a hint of natural smoke flavor) with chopped pork and TVP. Packed in tubs.
Preparation instruction: KEEP FROZEN THAW UNDER REFRIGERATION FOR 12 TO 16 HOURS DO NOT REFREEZE HEAT AND SERVE. TRANSFER PRODUCT TO AN OVENABLE CONTAINER AND COVER. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350?F AND HEAT PRODUCT 35 - 45 MINUTES. HEAT UNTIL PRODUCT ACHIEVES AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165?F.
BYRON'S SMOKEHOUSE COWBOY'S BAR-B-Q SAUCE W/ CHOPPED PORK & TVP