The Kaptains Ketch Breaded Flounder Fillet is a succulent, mildly flavored fish. The flounder fillet is lightly breaded and par fried, giving it a crunchy texture. This bulk pack of Kaptains Ketch breaded flounder fillet is ideal for diners or seafood restaurants.
- Ready-to-fry flounder fillet
- 0 g trans fat
- Contains fish, milk, soybeans, wheat, and their derivate
- May contain celery, corn, gluten, lupine, molluscs, mustard, nuts, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and their derivate
- Keep frozen for later use
- 4-5 oz. (113.40-141.75 g) each
- 18 fillets per case A tasty natural flounder fillet, lightly breaded in a crunchy breading par fried.
Preparation instruction: For best results cook from frozen. For safety purposes, product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a food thermometer. Depending on the number of pieces, cooking time may vary. Microwave: Not RecommendedGrilling: Not RecommendedDeep Fry: Pre-heat oil to 350°F. Fry 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Conventional: Not RecommendedConvection: Not Recommended
Kaptain's Ketch Breaded Flounder-Ready to Fry