The House Autry Cornbread Mix makes delicious muffins and corn sticks. This easy-to-use cornbread mix is prepared from enriched wheat flour. The 25-pound bulk pack of House Autry cornbread mix will be a great buy for bakeries, cafes, and restaurants.
- Easy-to-use cornbread mix
- Made from enriched wheat flour
- Saves prep time and labor
- Contains milk, soy, wheat, and their derivate
- May contain eggs and its derivate
- 25 lb. (11.34 kg) total weight
Complete corn bread mix; just add buttermilk and eggs.
Preparation instruction: Preheat convection oven to 350°F. Mix 1.8 gallons buttermilk and 50 eggs for 1 minute on #2 speed. Add 25 lbs. of corn bread mix and mix for 30 seconds. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl. Mix until moistened. Pour batter into five greased sheet pans. Bake for approximately 16-18 minutes or until done.