The High Liner Foods Golden Crunchy AK Pollock and Cheese Rectangles can be used to prepare delicious sandwiches, burgers, and various snacks. These crunchy fish rectangles are pre-breaded with whole grains and flavored with cheese. Enriched with omega-3s and protein, these Alaska Pollock rectangles make a healthy option for kids and adults alike. This bulk pack of High Liner Foods AK Pollock rectangles is ideal for diners, cafeterias, and food trucks.
- Oven-ready Alaska Pollock fish rectangles
- Coated with whole grains
- Flavored with cheese
- Pre-breaded to save prep time and labor
- Good source of omega-3s and protein
- CN labeled
- Contains fish, milk, and wheat
- Free from crustacean, eggs, peanuts, soy, and tree nuts
- Shelf life: 547 days
- Keep frozen for later use
- 3.6 oz. (102.06 g) each
- 20 lb. (9.07 kg) total weight
Preparation instruction: Cook from frozen state. Preheat oven; place fish portions on shallow baking pan. Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. a.Regular Oven: Bake at 400°F for 22-25 minutes. b.Convection Oven: Bake at 375°F for 13-15 minutes.
3.6 oz WG Golden Crunchy AK Pollock & Cheese Rectangles, CN