The Heinz Chef Francisco Timberline Chili Soup with Beans Soup has tender beef cooked in tomato sauce flavored with chili and ground pepper, which is then blended with kidney beans, green bell peppers, and tomatoes. Condensed, frozen and packaged in easy-to-use tubs, this timberline chili soup can be prepared within minutes, saving on prep time. Ideal for restaurants, cafeterias, bistros, and diners, this bulk case comes with 4 tubs of Heinz Chef Francisco soup.
Timberline Chili Soup
- Timberline chili soup with beans
- Contains soybeans and wheat
- U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture
- Shelf life: 730 days
- Keep frozen for later use
- 4 lb. (1.81 kg) each
- 4 tubs per case
- Timberline Chili with Beans Soup, 4 lb. Tub, 4 Count
- Robust flavors and wide variety of options.
- Ready to Heat is easy, leave in the bag to heat up and serve
- Simple and High Quality Product
- Tender beef is simmered in a zesty tomato sauce seasoned with chili and ground pepper
- Tender beef is simmered in a zesty tomato sauce seasoned with chili and ground pepper. We then combine dark, red kidney beans, green bell peppers and diced tomatoes in this classic, hearty variety.