The Heinz Chef Francisco Potato with Bacon Soup has large chunks of potatoes, carrots, celery, bacon bits, and green bell peppers in a creamy broth. Packaged in easy-to-use tubs, this potato with bacon soup can be prepared within minutes, and can be served as an appetizer, or as a side dish with a salad. This bulk case with 4 tubs of Heinz Chef Francisco soup is ideal for restaurants, cafes, diners, and bistros.
Potato with Bacon Soup
- Potato bacon soup
- Contains milk, soybeans, and wheat
- 0 g trans fat
- U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture
- Shelf life: 730 days
- Keep frozen for later use
- 4 lb. (1.81 kg) each
- 4 tubs per case
- Potato with Bacon Soup, 4 lb. Tub, 4 Count
- Robust flavors and wide variety of options.
- Ready to Heat is easy, leave in the bag to heat up and serve
- Simple and High Quality Product
- This soup features chunks of tender potatoes, carrots, celery, bacon bits and green bell peppers in a hearty cream-style broth
- Chef Francisco Potato with Bacon Soup, 4 lb. Tub, 4 Count. This soup features chunks of tender potatoes, carrots, celery, bacon bits and green bell peppers in a hearty cream-style broth.
Preparation instruction: See case packaging for more information about Preparation and Cooking Suggestions CHEF FRANCISCO Frozen Soup POTATO WITH BACON