The Bromley Naturally Decaffeinated Tea can be served hot or iced and will make a great beverage. Prepared by blending orange pekoe and pekoe cut black tea, this decaffeinated tea is sourced from the finest tea gardens of Ceylon and India. It is a full-bodied, richly colored, and highly aromatic tea with a decent amount of antioxidants. This Bromley decaffeinated tea bulk pack is ideal for cafes, office pantries, and retail stores.
- Naturally decaffeinated tea
- Made with orange pekoe and pekoe cut black tea
- Sourced from tea gardens of Ceylon and India
- Full-bodied, richly colored tea
- Good source of antioxidants
- Tea bags made from fresh Camellia sinensis bush’s leaves
- Individually packed to preserve freshness
- OU Kosher certified
- 6.4 oz. (181.43 g) each
- 100 tea bags per box
- 5 boxes per case
- Bromley naturally decaffeinated pure tea is full of flavor not caffeine.
Our blend of orange pekoe and pekoe cut black tea has been
specially selected from the worlds finest tea gardens of Ceylon
and India, and then naturally decaffeinated to remove the caffeine.
The naturally decaffeinated simply means that we employ a non
chemical process with pure effervescence to remove the caffeine
content of our tea to maximize the antioxidant level. The process is
100 % non-chemical and safe. The result is a full-bodied, richly colored and highly aromatic tea.
Hot or iced, Bromley has a great taste that real tea lovers have