The Advance Food Company Big Az Cheeseburger comes with a flame broiled beef patty, topped with America cheese, and an over-sized sesame burger bun. The Big Az cheeseburger can be served with just a few minutes in the microwave, making it the perfect on-the-go snack for a big appetite. The bulk pack of this beef burger contains 10 units, great for stocking up in convenience stores and vending machines.
- Extra large frozen beef burger with onions
- Individually wrapped and labeled for resale in vending machines and convenience stores
- Contains soy, wheat, and milk
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 14 days
- 8.9 oz. (252.31 g) per unit
- 10 units per case
Preparation instruction: Conventional oven: cook for 21-24 min at 350 degrees f. Microwave: heat sandwich in 1000 watt microwave for approximately 2 minutes. Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust accordingly.BIG AZ(R) Cheeseburger