Free Gift with Purchase while supplies last!
The Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte Tea Concentrate is made with a mix of honeydew melon with green tea for a luscious, unexpected matcha blend. Pre-prepared for convenience, it saves valuable prep time and effort. It is packed in a dispenser pack for added convenience. This bulk case tea concentrate is ideal for restaurants, cafes, catering, offices, and hotels.
- Ready-to-use tea concentrate
- 0 g trans fat
- 0 mg cholesterol
- OU Kosher certified
- Forest Stewardship Council certified
- Keep refrigerated for later use
- 32 fl. oz. (946.35 ml) each
- 6 packs per case
Guests and employees will love this Matcha Green Tea Latte concentrate. Tazo is all about the unexpected and our blends are no exception. Tazo Matcha Green Tea Latte is a soothing blend of traditional matcha and green tea blends with a fruity kick. Our blend includes a Green Tea blend which is a mild tea with a fresh taste and a bit of sweetness; a Matcha which is a naturally sweet green tea powder known to lift spirits; Peach adding a luscious, succulent fruit sweetness; and Apple adds crisp juicy sweetness. Easy-to-use concentrates create delicious latte beverages as easy as 1, 2, 3 with a simple shake, pour and blend. Add ice for iced lattes and heat milk for a hot latte variation.
- Easy-to-use concentrates create delicious beverages as easy as 1, 2, 3 with a simple shake, pour and blend
- A soothing blend of traditional matcha and green tea blends with a fruity kick
- Luscious fruity tastes of honeydew, pear, pineapple, peach, and apple give this green tea latte a unique flavor profile
- A delicious tea concentrate thats lets you create a hot or iced tea latte with no brewing
- Great base for tea lattes, iced or hot, desserts, milkshakes - the bold delicious flavor is there, what unexpected menu items can you make with it?
- We've got our own thing brewing: dare to be different
- Replaces former GTIN 40762111897631
Preparation: Give it a quick shake. Mix equal parts tea concentrate with milk or plant based mylk. Heat up or simply pour over ice.