The Schwan's Vegetable Egg Roll is made using fresh bok-choy, bamboo shoots, carrots, celery, cabbage water chestnuts and Asian seasonings in crispy egg roll wraps. These pre-cooked rolls are easy to prep and contains no high-fructose corn syrup, no MSG and no certified artificial colors. The bulk case is ideal for restaurants, food trucks, cafeterias and food stalls.
- Pre-cooked vegetable egg roll
- Made using fresh vegetables shredded in-house daily
- Traditional egg roll wrappers are made in-house
- Contains no high-fructose corn syrup
- No added artificial color
- No added MSG
- Contains eggs, wheat, and their derivate
- Frozen shelf life: 365 days
- Keep frozen for later use
- 1.5 oz. (42.52 g) each
- 144 rolls per case
Preparation instruction: For safety and quality heat before eating to an internal temperature of 160°F. Refrigerate or discard any unused portion. Heating instructions are based on 15 pieces. Deep Fryer (350°F): Fry for 3-3.5 minutes if thawed; 6-6.5 minutes if frozen. Convection Oven (350°F): Bake for 8-8.5 minutes if thawed; 13-13.5 minutes if frozen. Rotate baking tray halfway through bake time. Conventional Oven (425°F): Bake for 10-11 minutes if thawed; 17-18 minutes if frozen. Turn product halfway through bake time. Due to variances in oven regulators, heating time and temperature may require adjustments.
- MINH Egg Roll Vegetable