The Original Philly Ribeye Seasoned Beef Sandwich Slices will make a delicious snack or meal option for kids and adults alike. Prepared from marbled steer ribeye rolls, these sandwich slices are moderately seasoned for added flavor. The slices are chunked, formed, thinly-sliced, and blast-frozen to preserve freshness and lock-in flavor. This bulk pack of Original Philly sandwich slices will be great for cafeterias, bistros, and food trucks.
- Seasoned beef sandwich slices
- Made from fresh, whole muscle USDA-inspected beef
- Never ground or emulsified
- Thinly-sliced, consistent cuts
- Blast-frozen to preserve freshness
- Pre-portioned to reduce wastage
- USDA Inspected and Passed
- Keep frozen for later use
- 10 lb. (4.54 kg) each
Preparation instruction: Heat griddle or large skillet to 350-400°F. Drizzle griddle with oil. Sautee Original Philly steak slices until brown on one side, about 1 minute. Using a metal steak turner/spatula, flip the steak onto the other side, sprinkle with salt, pepper or your own blend of spices. Begin separating the steak slices (do not over chop) and thoroughly cook to a minimum temperature of 165°F where all raw beef color is gone.
Original Philly Ribeye Seasoned Beef Sandwich Slices Bulk