Nathan's Famous Corn Dog Nuggets
The Nathan s Famous Corn Dog Nuggets will make a great on-the-go snack option for all age groups. These frozen nuggets will come in handy when prepping for a bulk order. This bulk pack of Nathan s Famous Corn Dog Nuggets is a great choice for cafeterias, office pantries, and retail stores.
Corn Dog Nuggets
- Corn dog nuggets with a salty and savory flavor
- Contains wheat, soy, milk and eggs
- 0 g trans fat
- Frozen shelf life of 12 months
- 320 units per case
Preparation instruction: 1. Preheat the fryer to 350°F. Place a maximum of 25 pieces of frozen hot dog nuggets in a fry basket. Be sure to fill the basket away from the oil to prevent ice crystals and crumbs from falling in the fryer.
2. Make sure the hot dog nuggets lie flat and are not touching each other.
3. Place an empty fry basket on top of the hot dog nuggets to insure hot dog nuggets are fully submerged in the oil and cook evenly.
4. Cook hot dog nuggets for 3 minutes.
5. Remove the basket from the oil and allow excess oil to drain back into the fryer.
6. Empty the basket of hot dog nuggets into a transfer pan.
7. Place hot dog nuggets in the heated holding cabinet. If there are hot dog nuggets left from the previous cook cycle, move them to the front of the drawer and place the fresh product to the rear.
8. The maximum holding time for hot dog nuggets is 20 minutes. When serving, always take product from the front of the drawer. Any product left after 20 minutes should be discarded.Nathan's Corn Dog Nuggets