The Lipton Unsweetened Black Iced Tea will make an invigorating beverage option. Prepared using orange pekoe and pekoe cut black tea, this iced tea can be sweetened for added taste. Its design is suitable for steeping brewer use. This Lipton iced tea bulk pack is a great buy for cafes, bistros, and retail stores.
- Unsweetened black iced tea bags
- For steeping brewer
- Made with orange pekoe and pekoe cut black tea
- 0 calories per serving
- No added artificial color
- No additives
- Rainforest Alliance certified
- 3 gal. (11.36 l) each
- 24 packs per case
Lipton TEA/BEVERAGES Unsweetened Smooth Blend for Steeping Brewer 1 CT
Lipton tea experts select these long leaves to deliver an exceptionally pure tea flavor and aroma. Lipton tea is calorie free (when unsweetened), has no additives or colors, and helps to keep you hydrated
- 1152 avg. servings per case
- Sweeten to taste and serve over ice.
- Smooth Blend Iced Tea is the perfect blend for iced tea
- Lipton is America's Favorite Tea
- As part of Unilever, we understand consumers, your guests. We use this knowledge to help chefs and caterers keep up with people's changing tastes.
- Created by chefs for chefs.
To steep the perfect cup of Lipton Iced Tea: 1. Place one custom tea filter into insert in brew basket. 2. Open pouch and pour tea into tea filter in brew basket. 3. Slide brew basket (with tea containing insert) into the Lipton Hot Tea Brew machine. 4. Brew into specified dispenser provided with the brewer. Note: Do not hold iced brewed tea for more than 8 hours.