The Ling Ling Mini Chicken Spring Rolls have a crunchy shell and are made with freshly cut vegetables and free range chicken. Each pack comes with an authentic sweet and sour sauce. These rolls contain no preservatives, no artificial flavors or colors. The bulk case is ideal for grocery stores and supermarkets.
- Mini chicken spring rolls
- Made with tender, juicy chicken and fresh vegetables
- No preservatives
- No added artificial flavor or color
- Contains milk, soy, wheat, and their derivate
- USDA Inspected and Passed
- Keep frozen for later use
- 11 oz. (311.84 g) each
- 9 packets per case
Our Chicken Spring Rolls contain tender chicken and fresh-cut vegetables rolled into a crispy, delicate wrapper. Served with our signature sauce, you can dip them as an Asian snack or make an Asian meal out of them. Just don't let their size fool you, because they're big on Asian flavor.
Oven or toaster oven (recommended)
- Open and remove sauce packet. Thaw in warm water.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place spring rolls on baking sheet.
- Heat for 10 - 12 minutes. For best results, turn once during baking.
Store unused spring rolls in freezer.