- Food Products, Miscellaneous
- Frozen Appetizers
- Frozen Brew City Onion Rings
- McCain Brew City Beer Battered Black and Tan Onion Ring 2 Pound
- Last products viewed
McCain Brew City Beer Battered Black and Tan Onion Ring 2 Pound Product ID: OTF478360 McCain
- "I'm extremely pleased with your service. I place the order and the truffle oil arrived promptly. Better service than that would not be possible.
- "We are thrilled to be able to get this product. It isn't carried in most grocery stores any longer and that's a shame because it makes the BEST marinade for chicken ever! Your company offered the most reasonable price that I could find online (or elsewhere for that matter). And the delivery was johnny-on-the-spot. Be sure we will be giving you more business & we will be happy to spread the word. Thanks
McCain Brew City Beer Battered Black and Tan Onion Ring 2 Pound
Product Id: OTF478360
Sold as: Case of 6Weight: 14 lbs
List Price: $77.14Savings: $21.29
Crystal Light Lemonade Mix Envelopes product id: OT372776 Beverages
Our commitment to you
FoodServiceDirect.com offers over 200,000 items including McCain Brew City Beer Battered Black and Tan Onion Ring 2 Pound. Our Customer Care Representatives are standing by to help with your questions. These are stocked items that ship within 5 days! At FoodServiceDirect.com you can always login to get updated shipping and stock status. Simply click the MY ACCOUNT icon and follow the instructions. Our preferred shipping partner is UPS - they have shipped millions of packages for us - let brown deliver! FoodServiceDirect.com has longstanding relationships with the strongest manufacturers in the foodservice industry - like McCain. We take pride in offering nothing but the very highest quality products at very competitive prices. Yes, we are still learning every day, but, when it comes to choosing manufacturers, we have taken our 20 years of experience into account. Whether it is supplying you with Frozen Brew City Onion Rings or answering your questions - FoodServiceDirect.com wants to be your first choice for foodservice value.