Browsing Flavorganics products >

Gourmet Vanilla Extract

4 Flavorganics item(s) within Gourmet Vanilla Extract

From $22.25 per case

Flavorganics Organic Syrup

6 Flavorganics item(s) within Flavorganics Organic Syrup

From $45.75 per case

Foaming Liquid Hand Soap

Foaming Liquid Hand Soap

From $30.15 per case

Gourmet Almond Extracts

Gourmet Almond Extracts

From $60.75 per case

Specialty Flavors

10 Flavorganics item(s) within Specialty Flavors

From $32.95 per case

Flavorganics produces organic extracts, including certified 100% organic pure vanilla extract. Please check their products page to see their full line of extracts. All products are Kosher certified. Flavorganics is a sub division of Elan Inc. Elan Inc. is a privately held business that has been in operation for over 30 years. Their offices and production facility are located in Newark, NJ. They are dedicated to producing the highest quality natural and synthetic products available in the flavor and fragrance industry. They have been an innovator in Natural Aromatic Chemicals for several years. Their Research and Development team has been working to bring the latest technology together with their customers current requirements in a constantly changing industry. The result has been an expanding product list that better serves the industry. They are proud to be one of the few aromatic chemical producers that can say all of their products are made in the USA. The company is comprised of two major divisions - Elan Chemical Co. and Elan Vanilla Co.Elan Chemical Co. produces aromatic chemical intermediates for the flavor and fragrance industry. This accounts for approximately 75% of their chemical business. The remaining 25% serves the pharmaceutical and petrochemical field. Elan Vanilla Co. is a leading worldwide producer of vanilla products for the top ice-cream producers and bakeries. They also provide custom manufacturing on a strictly confidential basis.