- Baking and Decorating Products
- Natural Baking Ingredients
- Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- "Thanks for the follow-up. I order cases of the almond milk regularly and have tried 2 other companies and had problems with the quality of packing and/or reliability of the product availability. I've been very pleased with the quality of packing (you leave it in the original case then pack it all with peanuts). Although your shipping is a bit more expensive, the price of the milk is less. I've been very pleased and will continue my regular orders.
- "Thank you for the Brown sugar substitute. It was exactly what I was looking for. The transaction went well. Thank you for selling it. Can't find it in any store.
Products in Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend
Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend
brings the goodness of real churned buttermilk back to todays table. Unique It is the only product of its kind available on the retail market today. Made from sweet cream, churned buttermilk, which is the by-product of butter making, SACO Buttermilk Blend is the first real buttermilk available to consumers in over 50 years. Fluid buttermilk, found in todays dairy case, is merely cultured skim milk and contains no real buttermilk. Real Real buttermilk, and real buttermilk contains natural emulsifiers found in old-fashioned, churned buttermilk. Todays liquid buttermilk is merely cultured skim milk and contains no real buttermilk. The emulsifiers in real buttermilk, like SACOs Buttermilk Blend, results in baked goods that have superior volume, lighter and more uniform texture, fine crumb, golden brown crust, extended freshness and a fragrant aroma that is churned buttermilks claim to fame. Convenient SACO s Buttermilk Blend stores up to several years when kept refrigerated after opening. It can be used in nearly any recipe calling for liquid buttermilk or soured milk. SACO s Buttermilk Blend is available in 12 and 16 ounce canisters, or our convenient box that contains 4/1-cup envelopes.