- Floor Brushes and Squeegees
- Deck Scrub Brushes and Bristle Brushes
- Brush 8 1/2 Brush With Nylon Bristles (1)
- Deck Scrub Brush Palmyra Bristles (2)
- Brush Deck Scrub Brush With Swivel Joint (1)
- Continental Deck Brushes (2)
- Deck Brooms and Brushes (12)
- Deck Scrub Brushes with Hardwood Blocks (15)
- Unger Sanitary Brush Acme Threaded insert 22 in Head Scrub and Squeegee a Single Tool Perfect for Kitchens Decks Bathrooms Uneven Surfaces Acid Resistant Polypropylene Bristles Double Moss Rubber Blade (1)
- "I received my order from Food Services promptly and am very satisfied with Knorr’s Saurbraten mix. I have had it before, but, the grocery where I bought it, discontinued carrying it. They do carry other Knorr products but not this one. Sooooo, I was very happy to find your website and that you had the product I wanted. The product is excellent and ALMOST as good as the old recipe that my great aunt passed on to me. EXCEPT, I don’t have to marinate the beef for 2-3 days!!! Thanks for carrying a great product.
- "This is my third order of these little gems!! I love them; I am on Weight Watchers and one package is only 3 points!! I can't find them anywhere in our area; they used to carry them at our local supermarket, Big Y, but no longer. The way these are packaged is amazing! I don't get home from work until 5:00 in the evening and when I opened that box, they were still frozen...after sitting on my front porch! Worth every penny of that shipping charge! That's why I keep coming back for more!! I will go to the site and leave my comments with pleasure! Thanks for satisfying my guilty pleasure!
Products in Deck Scrub Brushes and Bristle Brushes
Deck Scrub Brushes and Bristle Brushes
There is nothing quite so nice as having a beautiful wood deck or patio to sit on during those cool summer nights or on a lovely spring day. To ensure that you and your guests get the most enjoyment out of your deck, you need to keep it looking clean and beautiful at all times. To get rid of all the grime and muck that accumulates on your wood deck as a result of weather conditions and natural wear-and-tear, you need a stiff, abrasive deck scrub brush or bristle brush that is tough enough to remove all those grimy layers of filth that detract from the natural elegance of your deck. Such products can be found right here on Food Service Direct!