- Sauces and Bases
- Tomato Sauce Puree
- Contadina Tomato Sauce (2)
- Heinz Tomato Sauce Puree Strip (8)
- Racconto Puree, Crushed (2)
- Aunt Kittys Tomato Sauce (2)
- Racconto Bella Terra Vita Spicy Tomato Sauce 26 Ounce (1)
- Goya Tomato Sauce (3)
- "I am very satisfied with the service that I have received from you. This is the second order I have placed and received from you, and I plan on ordering from you again. Thank you.
- "I was very pleased to receive my order so quickly. I have a recipe that specifically uses Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Seasoning and cannot find it in any grocery stores in my area, so I was happy that it is still being made and available at such a good price from foodservicedirect.com. At least 7 of my friends make this same recipe, so I was able to provide them with this salt. Thank you again. I plan on visiting your site often!
Products in Tomato Sauce Puree
Tomato Sauce Puree
So what is the difference between tomato puree and paste? No, this is not only a question for a chef from Italy. Although substituting one for the other might get you a disapproving shake of the head from an authentic Italian chef. Basically, a tomato puree is much thinner than the thicker, richer flavored tomato paste. It is another essential sauce to have in your kitchen, as you need it for homemade stews, soups, sauces, etc. In addition to purees in this selection, we also have a number of sauces that are ready to use in your favorite pasta dishes.