- Food Pans and Food Containers
- Bain Maries
- Bain Maries and Covers (18)
- Bains Maries and Covers (34)
- Adaptor Plates Stainless Opening (6)
- Vollrath Stainless Steel Pot Bain Maries (7)
- Bain Marie Pots and Covers (12)
- Bain Marie Soupwells and Jars (20)
- Stainless Steel Bain Marie Pots and Covers (61)
- Stainless Steel Containers and Covers (4)
- "Great service! Great product! Will be ordering again...thanks!
- "Thank you for the quick shipment of my order. I had searched locally for the product I bought from you, but was unable to find it. I was very happy to have found it on your website. I have never ordered from you in the past, so was unsure what to expect. The product was exactly as described and shipped very quickly. Thank you very much....and I'll shop with you again.
Products in Bain Maries
How many pots in the world are good enough for both the field of chemistry and cooking? The short answer, not many. Besides cooking up a scientific experiment Bain Maries are ideal for slow and steady cooking, for those dishes that require a bit of tender love and care. To prevent the disaster of overheating. Simply put a Bain Marie in a bigger pot with water and turn the fire on low. For those chefs that need to control the heat on sauces, custards, and other delicate ingredients, then a Bain Marie is an absolute must. We carry stainless steel varieties with covers, as well as an electric Bain Marie cooker for those times when you can not wait. Also perfect options for keeping things nice and warm long after you have turned off the stove.