- Utility Carts and Hand Trucks
- Stainless Steel Utility Carts
- Tables for Induction Chargers
- "I love that I can get Squiggs Herb Rice from your company. I often serve it when I have friends over for dinner, and they all rave about it. I have so enjoyed dealing with your company. My orders always arrive promptly, and ordering is so wonderfully easy. Thank you!
- "I was very pleased with your price for the Lakewood Organic Pure Noni Juice. Even with shipping added your price was better than where I purchase it locally. Additionally your handling and packaging were meticulous and done with care. To ship glass bottles can be risky, but your handling of my order is above anything I've ever experienced. I gave your website address to my coworker who also uses the Lakewood NONI. I would definitely recommend foodservicedirect.com to others.
Products in Tables for Induction Chargers
Tables for Induction Chargers
Dinex introduces the newest generation of induction heating systems. Smart-Therm lets you heat your induction bases on demand as needed. Smart-Therm is the innovative system for todays food-service traylines. Improving upon the technology of current induction heating systems. Features: Countertop design, stainless steel housing, heavy duty electronic components, and high impact ceramic-glass top engineered for use in commercial kitchens. User-friendly control buttons for ease of use and automatic power control. LCD display for precise user feedback. Senses Dinex Base automatically and gives the correct amount of heat to allow consistent temperature every time. Microprocessor monitors vital components, to check for overheating, power supply problems, and other operating functions. (Unit will shut itself off and displays error codes enabling user to diagnose and fix minor problems). Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to pan, and no energy use when pan is not present. (120V only) Automatic shut-off feature prohibits overheating. Easy-to-clean ceramic-glass top surface. Available in 120V, 208V and 240V, single phase.